The safety of our clients and staff is incredibly important to us. By having your bridal appointment in the comfort of your own home, we are able to maintain a safe environment while adhering to all social distancing and sanitation guidelines.
You have control of your appointment, including the crew you invite, where you are set up, how to comfortably socially distance your guests, and more.
What to expect at your appointment:
- We will be wearing masks. Although it is not required, you may wear a mask if it makes you feel more comfortable.
- We are taking our temperature before entering your home.
- We are thoroughly sanitizing everything before even stepping foot in your house.
- We will have hand sanitizer available.
- In order to maintain the recommended social distancing guidelines, please limit your guest count to how many people can safely distance in your home or chosen location.
- If you or your guests have been diagnosed with COVID-19, run a fever, have experienced any COVID-19 symptoms, or have been exposed to COVID-19 in the past 14 days, please let us know and we will happily reschedule your appointment.
We want this to still be an incredibly fun, personalized, and unique experience just for you, where you can feel safe and comfortable on every level. We appreciate your cooperation and understanding!